I was even able to beat my friend Cascardo when it comes to patch length (he’s known for writing single character patches for stuff such as hal and Linux). My patch replaces ‘WebCore’ with ‘WebKit’ in a comment! Check it out!
I’m happy nevertheless =).
Some weeks ago I read an old blog post about the WebKit Web Inspector having been done for the Qt port. I didn’t know the web inspector at the time, but I loved what I saw. WebKit’s Web Inspector does look nice, and I thought it could finally replace Firebug as my main web development tool.
Since I have been contributing some patches to the GTK+ port of WebKit, I thought I would be able to understand and implement the Inspector. And so I did it. I’m still waiting for further comments, and its current form may not be final, but it works, and I’ve been using it for small debugging needs for a project I’m currently involved here at AlfaiaTI. Some screenshots: